Hemorrhoids are considered to be an embarrassing problem. Sufferers will never talk openly about their problem, for it is thought to be a disgusting topic for discussion. Individuals suffering from this condition would have tried all possible products available at their local drug stores to get rid of this annoying problem of theirs.
Is Having Hemorrhoids Something to be Embarrassed about?
No. The truth is all of us have hemorrhoids in our anal canal. These are pads of tissues with blood vessels present in them as well, and they secrete mucus for smooth movement of fecal matter during its elimination. It is when these capillaries become inflamed and swollen due to various contributing factors that the condition, medically known as hemorrhoids, comes into being.
Common Causes for Hemorrhoids
– Straining to move bowels
– Obesity, pregnancy
– Standing/sitting for long hours, job related
– Lifting heavy items – again job related, which can place a lot of pressure inside the rectum
There are several home treatment options to choose from for relief from hemorrhoid symptoms, which are usually itchiness, a burning sensation, pain with defecation and blood in stools.
Natural Remedies for Hemorrhoids
– Sitting in warm sitz baths is the most followed self treatment method by many hemorrhoid sufferers to experience relief. Sitting in it for about 15-20 minutes in a day is suggested for alleviation in symptoms.
– Several creams, ointments and suppositories are available at all drug stores, for hemorrhoid sufferers to choose from. The directions given on the label will have to be followed diligently while using them to observe some relief.
– Applying ice packs on the hemorrhoids for approximately 10 minutes will also provide relief.
– Maintaining soft stools by drinking sufficient amounts of water and taking fiber rich foods will help in minimizing hemorrhoid symptoms.
– Application of witch hazel extracts on the hemorrhoids with the use of cotton swabs will aid in reducing the size of hemorrhoids. This particular herb is popular for its astringent effect on skin tissues.
These methods when followed on a daily basis will help in relieving hemorrhoid symptoms. However, its actual effectiveness will depend on how severe the hemorrhoid condition really is.
To experience quick relief from hemorrhoids, there is an e-book created by Jessica Wright called – Hemorrhoids No More that gives out an entire new lot of natural methods by which hemorrhoids can be taken care of in a jiffy. It lists out what kind of foods should be consumed by sufferers on a daily basis, and what should not; how certain herbal extracts when blended in a right proportion can get rid of hemorrhoids fast; how sufferers can benefit from hydrotherapy; and what kind of exercise forms should be followed to experience rapid symptom relief.
Since all methods mentioned within this product are all natural, there is no question of side effects arising from following them. Hence, this e-book is highly recommended by sufferers who have followed the said methods and enjoyed good health benefits. If you or any of your loved ones are affected by this problem, do give this product a try.